Last week, the first topside and jacket for the Race Bank offshore wind farm were successfully installed offshore.
Iemants and Engie Fabricom are currently building the second topside and jacket for the wind farm. The load-out of this substation is planned for the beginning of 2017.
Race Bank is over 20 km from the North Norfolk coast and will have the capacity to supply 580 MW, enough for around 400,000 homes. Not only that, it will also reduce CO2 emissions by an annual rate of over 830,000 tons.
- Client: Dong Energy
- Utility: Dong Energy
- Weight topsides: 2 x 1,150 tons
- Weight jacket 01: 1,365 tons
- Weight jacket 02: 1,130 tons
- Weight piles 01: 1.280 tons
- Weight piles 02: 520 tons